This position requires the employee to be able to set-up and operate press brakes, shears, riveters, and punch presses. Additionally, the employee will inspect and package fabricated parts. Must be able to read blueprints, use calipers, set up and operate a press brake machine. Knowledge of tooling and bend calculations required. Experienced and qualified applicants preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $13.00/hr (depending on experience)
Schedule: • Monday t...
The core cutter is primarily responsible for preparing cores for machine operators. Operates machinery that cuts paper roll cores made of cardboard and PVC material.
• Conduct, behavior and actions in accordance with Oxco core values of Caring, Creativity, Determination, Dependability and Teamwork
• Conduct, behavior and actions in accordance with Oxco’s Valued Colleague Pledge
• Raise any issues or concerns that arise during day-to-day work to Product...
Rely Workforce is now hiring for Machine Operators in South Charlotte
Day and Night Shifts Production and Assembly: 7am –7pm and 7pm - 7am
· Removes injection molded products from a conveyer belt beside the injection molding machine.
· Trims flash if necessary,
· Hot stamps according to work order specifications
· Assembles product as needed
· Stacks, and shrink wraps.
· Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control.
· The employee is regula...