Assists in maintaining a safe environment and remains with the patient at all times to provide on-going observation of the patient and alert the nursing staff as patient care needs arise. The Patient Safety Observer (PSO) performs all job responsibilities in a safe manner, functioning under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
• Maintain a safe environment and remain with patient always to provide the appropriate level of observation to patient as dele...
Receives, screens and routes individuals entering the facility.
• Screens individuals' temperature using no-touch thermometers.
• Conducts health screening questions.
• Provides hand sanitizers and mask/face covering.
• Cleans and sanitizes workstation and supplies.
• Identifies and reports issues of safety and maintenance.
• May conduct additional health testing or screening as directed.
1st Shift - 5:00am - 1:00pm
2nd Shift - 1:00pm - 9:00...