Work Location: Bethesda, Maryland (Onsite)
Type: Government contract; Full-time
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Pay: Based on Experience
The Senior Project Manager (PM) will provide oversight of the project for 100* contract employees. This is a federal government contract position located in Bethesda, Maryland. He/she will oversee the start-up and transition activities, review project deliverables, and monitor productivity and quality performance of all contract personnel, maintaining a close and professional working relationship with the client.
1. The PM with the support of the Team Leads will be responsible for overseeing personnel management at the worksite. He/she will coordinate staff on/off-boarding with the COR, collect/report staff absences, review time reporting, and be available to the COR for communications.
2. The PM will direct employees to review worksite administrative requirements (work hours, dress code, etc.) and performance standards (accuracy, timeliness, productivity) that must be met as a condition of PM will direct employees to review worksite administrative requirements (work hours, dress code, etc.) and performance standards (accuracy, timeliness, productivity) that must be met as a condition of employment.
3. Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; and enforcing policies and procedures.
4. The PM will interface regularly via one-on-one, phone, email, and/or teleconferences as appropriate to promote open, two-way communication with employees and the government representative(s).
5. The PM will review contractors’ timesheets for accuracy and final approval.
6. The PM will perform on-going review of employee quality and productivity using the production logs, quality audits, training surveys, and feedback provided from customer.
7. The PM will provide regular feedback to staff concerning their actual performance compared to standards and specifically address those employees who are not meeting the standards.
8. The PM will be responsible for managing contract support employees’ performance and day to day task.
9. The PM will be managing risks and issues that might arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
10. The PM will establish daily communication with the COR and government customer designee to enhance visibility in workplace issues, reinforce employee commitment and proactively manage any problematic situation.
QUALIFICATIONS MANDATORY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
2. Be a U.S Citizen.
3. Possess solid leadership and managerial skills.
4. Possess solid people skills.
5. Possess knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment to accomplish clerical statistical and data entry tasks in the support of the administrative work of the office.
6. Have superior customer service and organizational skills.
7. Be highly organized, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively and independently with a positive attitude.
8. Must display proficiency in the Suite of Microsoft Office Products, including Excel.
9. Strong planning, and problem-solving skills.
10. Ability to negotiate and handle issues with tact and diplomacy.
11. Ability to work with a wide range of individuals throughout the NCR Market.
12. Understanding of group dynamics and relationship management.
13. Strong oral and written communication skills.
14. Demonstrated experience and skills in planning, directing, and coordinating work activities of call center personnel preferred.
15. Proficient computer skills using MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point and Excel are essential).
16. Ability to work effectively with client and management team.
17. The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
Bachelor’s degree or higher degree with a number of years of relevant experience of project management. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be qualifying if approved by the requesting location and the Contracting Officer.
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of background and reference checks. In addition, the following health screens are required:
• Must show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including females, minorities, protected Veterans, and those with disability