Do you have experience working as a Medical Assistant in a multi-practice medical clinic? We have a medical organization looking for you! The Plus Group is the leading Medical Staffing Firm for all of the Central Valley. We are currently hiring for a clinic that is fast paced, needing a Bilingual - English / Spanish Medical Assistant. This facility is growing quickly and caters to the community in many levels. This position would entail, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Room and customer service the patient
- Obtain chief complaint
- Prepare room for patient being seen
- Administer injections and immunizations
- Obtain vitals, and prep patient to be ready for Doctor
- Set-up tray with appropriate instruments in relation to procedure
- Assist doctor with minor surgeries, biopsies, and physicals
- Counsel patient on any medical procedures, family planning, overall care, etc.
- Refer patient to specialty or in-patient care, if required
- Maintain clean and sanitary work environment
- Screen nurse station phone calls
- Follow-up with doctor on any lab results relating to patients
- Provide assistance with overall patient visit
Seeking an experienced candidate with Medical Assisting experience in a clinical setting - Pediatric, Primary Care, OBGyn, and/or Family Practice preferred.
Position pays $12.00 an hour to start, working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with occasional overtime