A large world renowned Oakland hospital is seeking a contract Administrative Assistant that will provide principal administrative support to a department and its management team. The Administrative Assistant will maintain responsive relationship with the day to day activities of the departmental staff, consultants and clients. These duties will require knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a polished & professional admin assist with a medical or healthcare background. As a contractor, you will be offered Medical & Paid Sick Leave.
1. Provide confidential administrative support to management team. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive corporation documents and records. Calendar Management/Travel
2. Maintain complex calendar schedules for management team. Coordinate and schedule meetings and provide necessary materials.
3. Coordinates travel arrangements for management team.
4. Update and maintain weekly staff schedule.
5. Maintain scheduling calendar for conference room.
6. Correspondence/Report Preparation
7. Create, compose, and edit correspondences, summaries and reports.
8. Review statistical reports, tracks data and provides analysis, as requested.
9. Meeting Coordination & Support
10. Organize major meetings, including producing and distributing materials and arrange facilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizes work effectively.
Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Excellent secretarial skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 10 key calculators.
Ability to take and transcribe accurate minutes.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Bachelor's degree in business preferred.
Minimum of 3-5 year’s progressively responsible executive assistant experience, preferably in a healthcare delivery system or a medical office.
Pay: $17-$24.00 hourly + Medical + Paid Sick Leave + 401k
Please email Qualified Resume to: email@example.com
Best of Staffing Diamond Award ~ 2018 ~
The Plus Group, Inc. has been named one of Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing® Award winners and has also earned the
2018 Best of Staffing Diamond Award for achieving the highest client and talent service quality scores for nine consecutive years.
Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, the ninth annual Best of Staffing Award provides the only statistically valid and
objective service quality benchmarks in the industry, revealing which staffing agencies are providing the highest satisfaction
to their clients and talent.