Nationwide technology and document solutions company located in the San Leandro area is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant on a temp to hire basis.
· Monthly accounting including journal entries and reconciliations.
· Prepare Equipment Accruals and reconcile to the general ledger
· Process paperwork associated with Equipment Leases
· Process, code and enter Account Payable invoices associated with Equipment Accruals
· Communicate with Vendors as needed
· Experienced with Fixed Asset Policies and Procedures
· Ability to process fixed asset additions, assets transfers, asset disposals, monthly depreciation entries
· Excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-lookups, If statements)
· Extensive knowledge of corporate accounting processes and procedures.
· Experience with Business Accounting programs
· 10-key by touch
· Very organized, Attention to detail is a required
· Demonstrated accurate data entry skills
· Work with minimal supervision yet stay on task and complete projects accurately and in a timely manner.
· Strong organizational and follow up skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; team player
· Motivated with a solid work ethic with a high level of energy; can take a “roll-up-the-sleeves” approach
· Analytical, proactive, and detail-focused
2-3 years accounting experience processing a HIGH VOLUME of Accounts Payable invoices.
Experience posting in the general ledger. Strong reconciliation experience critical.
$27-28\hour DOE plus medical (after 60 days) plus Sick pay (after 90 days)
Call to Action:
E-Mail resume to email@example.com