Registered Dental Assistant Openings!
Do you love working chair-side assisting a Dentist? Is caring for patients and their comfort Do you have experience as an RDA? Is helping patients something you strive in your previous positions? The Plus Group is looking for you!
The Plus Group - Central Valley is currently hiring for several Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) positions! These positions work Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm, with some overtime if patients are still being assisted. Seeing candidates who put the patient first, advanced knowledge with dental tools and general dentistry procedures. Seeking candidates with clinical experience and current certifications. The job duties are summarized below:
• Prepare tray set-up and sterilize instruments
• Pass and receive instruments needed by Dentist for dental procedures
• Mix cements, amalgam and impression materials
• Oral evacuation and retraction
• Seat patients, prepare them for Dentist visit and provide exceptional customer service
• Assist with reception desk with scheduling appointments or answering phones
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment
• Record management, inventory control, and ability to provide oral hygiene instruction
• Take x-rays, develop and mount them for Dentist review
• (RDA) Coronal polishing
• (RDA) Temporary cementation and removal of temporary crowns
• (RDA) Size crowns and bands
• (RDA) Test pulp vitality
• (RDA) Place bases and liners on sound dentin
• (RDA) Place, wedge, and remove matrix
Must have current RDA License or Dental Certificate and X-Ray License for this position.