We are currently interviewing for several Call Center Representatives for a Customer Service department in Atwater, CA. Seeking candidates that can represent the company professionally, welcoming new clients and service existing accounts. Hours are ten hour shifts Mon-Thurs 7am-6pm offering $12.50.
Job duties are as follows:
· Represent the organization professionally with initial new account profile development
· Perform telephone calls to follow up with exciting new activities coming up they may want to schedule attendance for
· Respond to trends a customer is displaying (decrease or increase of orders – positively)
· Inform account managers of changes in an account, or negative response from callers experience with product received.
· Resolve customer complaints and represent company with customer first in mind
· Work with several databases to track orders and potential new referral/sales activity
· Be adaptable to change – only constant in a growing industry
Ideal candidate will have several years customer service experience in a fast paced call center environment. Experience responding to difficult or emotional customer situations in an articulate, professional, and positive manner is strongly desired.
· High School Diploma OR GED
· One Years+ Experience in a Customer Service/Call Center Environment OR High Paced Customer Service (medical environment preferred)
· Excellent Written and Verbal Skills