The role of the Technician Specialist is to assist in service, repair, and maintenance for the customer on assemblies, batteries, cables etc, and to support building and equipment maintenance as directed by the Technical Sales Lead.
• Communicate with all appropriate company personnel regarding customer technical needs
• Provide feedback to Technical Lead to assist in cost estimates on work performed
• Travel with sales to provide technical support during sales calls
• Provide technical support to company inside sales team
• Complete scheduled and as required building maintenance on all company properties
• Complete scheduled and as required equipment maintenance on company autos and other equipment
KEY COMPETENCIES: • Functional knowledge in MS Word and with proficient typing and computer skills • Functional knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook • Demonstrates dependable, on-time performance • Able to follow detailed verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision • Able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees • Must be willing to perform other assigned tasks. • Self-motivated and goal oriented • Strong time management skills • Good organization and problem-solving skills • Must have good wiring and soldering skills. • Must be able to use properly test equipment such as DVM, Oscilloscope, VSWR meters, power meters, Sig Gen and Spectrum Analizers.
Salary 30,000 - 40,000 DOE