Mount Airy, NC
Job Title: Cycle Counter
This position is responsible for having the ability to ensure accurate inventory levels to keep daily work flow consistent while adhering to company policy and maintain good and reliable attendance.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Ability to accurately count inventory/stock to ensure correct inventory levels.
• Ability to look for inventory in warehouse as needed.
• Accurately record information onto a report and give to Lead Associate in a timely manner.
• Maintain good housekeeping in your work area.
• Ability to operate stand up and conventional forklifts.
• Ability to perform basic computer functions.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
• Must be capable of lifting 50lbs
• Must be able to bend and stoop
• Willingness to be cross trained for multi-job functions.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must have strong math skills
• Must have high level of attention to detail and ability to retain information
• Excellent planning and analytical skills with the ability to make quick and effective decisions.
• Committed to quality, safety and communication
• Team-oriented and self-directed
• Must be highly motivated, and good organizational skills
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week