Job Title: Accounts Receivable
Job Location: Reidsville, NC
Job Duration: Indefinite (Contract to hire)
A world leader in manufacturing of wet wipes and feminine hygiene products is seeking an individual to fulfill their internal accounts receivable role. The ideal candidate would hold an associate’s degree from an accredited school and have 3-5 years’ experience working directly with accounts receivable in a manufacturing facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Posting incoming payments, communicating with customers on payment status and coordinating with other departments to resolve issues
• Reports to credit insurance company and applies for and maintains appropriate credit limits and charge back and claims excel files and communicates weekly on the status.
• Extracts and reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
• Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounting, procedures, and services.
• Creates aging reports and meets with CFO on past due status.
• Maintains charge back and claims excel files and communicates weekly on the status.
• Performs other duties as directed or assigned by department manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess the ability to understand departmental operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of SAP preferable, knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical & Dental Plans available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit or PayCard
• Employee recognition during holidays and national staffing week