Mount Airy, NC
Job Title: Payroll/Billing Clerk
Provide administrative and operations support for an organizational unit to ensure organizational effectiveness in accordance with established practices, processes, regulations, guidelines and standards in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Open and distribute mail to appropriate departments.
• Accurate and efficient entry of timesheets.
• Verification of raise slips.
• Ensure completion of payroll/billing procedures to meet weekly deadlines.
• Code and ensure proper approval of cash expenses and motel receipts.
• Validate all work orders being invoiced.
• Entry and invoicing of assigned unit billing jobs.
• Monitor unbilled charges in Work Completed Not Billed (WCNB). Requires maintenance of Excel spreadsheet. Also requires explanation of charges.
• Monitor aged Accounts Receivable for unpaid invoices and correspondence with customers to collect unpaid invoices.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative/clerical role
• Strong knowledge of computers
• Data entry experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel; and Word
• Committed to quality, safety and communication
• Team-oriented and self-directed
• Background check required
• Drug test required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week