Job Title: Operator
Inspecting plastic containers to meet quality to standards and packing them into boxes.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Inspecting plastic containers
• Must be able to work required over time
• Must be able to pass an Industrial Evaluation Test
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to train from 12:30pm-4:30pm
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with accuracy.
• Ability to read and understand simple written communications.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• One + years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week