Mount Airy, NC
Job Title: Administrative II
Job Summary: Provide administrative and operations support for an organizational unit to ensure organizational effectiveness in accordance with established practices, processes, regulations, guidelines and standards in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Track status of complaints, requisitions, contracts, orders, samples, tests, shipments, deliveries, and/or products.
• Under the direction of a Manager, may perform buying duties such as the purchase materials, equipment and supplies according to policies and guidelines; and may administer contracts for materials, equipment, supplies and services.
• Assess inventory levels and determine needs for materials, equipment, supplies. Coordinate and schedule the flow of materials, supplies, equipment for the operating unit.
• Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Facilitating changes in procedures, forms and practices, work flows, personnel and equipment; administering contracts for materials, equipment, supplies and services; purchase materials and supplies according to policies and guidelines.
• Perform quality assurance activities/tasks for the plant/site, as needed.
• Administer petty cash, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable for the unit.
• Prepare accurate and timely business, financial, personnel, government-mandated and business reports.
• Plan and implement special projects as assigned.
• Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
• Maintain a safe and clean work space
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2-year degree in related field preferred
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Strong clerical/administrative skills
• Committed to quality, safety and communication
• Team-oriented and self-directed
• Background check required
• Drug test required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week