Seeking 2nd shift CNC Turning Machine Operators in York, SC.
• Responsible for operation of both CNC and Manual VTL's and VBM's.
• Write and modify G-Code programs for CNC equipment.
• Follow daily machining schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
• Follow all processing instructions supplied in the job packet which includes part drawing, identification instructions, and special instructions as required.
• Maintain product identification at all times throughout the machining process.
• Load, center and chuck parts properly.
• Must have experience with CNC Vertical Lathes.
• 2-3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
• Follow all departmental procedures and work instructions while adhering to the Quality System.
• Required to have close, distance, color, and peripheral vision along with depth perception.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands or arms, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and stoop, kneel, or crawl.
• Frequently required to climb, balance, push and pull.
• $18 and up - Depending on Experience
• Contract to Hire