Working in production producing packaging solutions -- inspecting and loading/unloading product
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Complete assigned activities for the production area. These duties might include but not limited to feeding machines, stacking, palletization, banding, counting as assigned.
• Fabricate pallets, box and tray assemblies when required
• Feed and stack product from small machines.
• Move product using the hand jack.
• Ensure the area to which Associate is assigned is clean and tidy at all times
• Complete the timesheets as required
• Follow all company safety guidelines
• Follow Good manufacturing practices
• Ability to lift 40lbs
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School diploma
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to interact with others
• Background check required
• Drug screening required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week