Mount Airy, NC
Job Title: Maintenance Helper
A leading provider of products and services to the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, lights and signs, and contractor markets. This candidate will handle and perform tasks in the maintenance area.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Install window kits in doors in new renovation. (woodworking skills)
• Install coat hangers on doors in new renovation.
• Clean up downed trees. (use chainsaw and chipper)
• Clean light fixtures.
• Paint areas of the facility that need it.
• Pick up debris/trash around property.
• Weedwack banks that can't be reached by mower.
• Operate a zero-turn lawn mower.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Committed to quality, safety and communication
• Team-oriented and self-directed
• Background check required
• Drug test required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week