Mount Airy, NC
Job Title: Q.A. Auditor-Distribution Center
Conduct corporate audits to include physical defects and packing at the Distribution Center.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Conduct corporate audits.
• Conduct audits on all finished goods from all plants and outside vendors.
• Coordinates rework requirements with production planning, DC personnel and QA managers.
• Work with outside retail auditors.
• Conducts special audits on specific styles/lots when required.
• Complete necessary forms and reports and forward information to QA Director/Manager and other personnel and maintain QA file up to 6 months.
• Travel as required to other Renfro facilities.
• Performs any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and oral communications.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Greige or finishing audit experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week