Job Title: Line Operators 3rd shift
Continuous manufacturing production & inspection on production line working closely with fiberglass. Primary responsibility will be operation of production line machinery. Meet production rates & improvement targets.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Ability to make proper machine settings based on product specifications for set-ups and production run
• Read & follow manufacturing orders, control plans, SOP’s, safety requirements
• Inspection of fiber product going into and out of process
• Support and maintain the world class manufacturing system (including 6S, Kaizan, waste, safety, SMED, Kanban, and mistake-proofing)
• Use and understand Oracle to make material move transactions if required.
• Understand workflow of all fiberglass production lines
• Complete safety check form at start of shift and place in designated location, must note and report any issues before operating and report any lift / material / building damage resulting from bumping / hitting at the time of incident.
• Practice safe driving / equipment operating work habits at all times.
• Immediately report any unsafe act or condition.
• Ability to lift 50lbs frequently
• Schedule: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am- MUST be able to work overtime which includes 10hour-12hour shifts and weekends including 6-7 days/week.
• Seeking candidates interested in full-time only
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school graduate or GED required
• Possess good communication skills
• Must be able to use measurement devices
• Must be able to read and write
• Must possess good math skills
• Must be willing to work closely with fiberglass
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen
• Possess good safety record
• Background check required
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week