Please job details below:
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 (per hour) based on experience
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Shift: Monday – Friday
Lunch: 1 hour (12:00pm – 1:00pm)
Responsible for reviewing claims, creating engineering reports, troubleshooting failures, and providing suggestions for product improvement. Diesel Machine knowledge required.
1. Maintain Warranty Claims in a timely and professional manner.
2. Document all warranty claims.
3. Analyze trends and provide warranty data for monthly management review.
4. Operate within ISO 9000:2008 requirements.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Education and Skills Requirements
Education: High School or equivalent required
Work Experience: 1 Years Customer Service or Warranty Department. Experience is to include knowledge of diesel engines, hands on experience with diesel engines.
Required / Preferred Skills: Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Friendly Customer Service Personality; Preferred: Bi-lingual English/Spanish
Physical Requirements: Lift 30 pounds; Sit and Stand for prolonged periods.