Company located in Suwanee. Ga is looking for an AP Clerk. Temp to Hire
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the compilation and maintenance of accounts payable records and the payment of goods and services to vendors, ensuring the accurate and timely audit and processing of all invoices/check requests.
(List key responsibilities)
1. Maintain all accounts payable files.
2. Verify inventory purchases with the Purchase Order, Receiving Record and In...
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Must have a strong collections background, experience with cash receipts applications, be detailed and results oriented.
The main job function will be collections.
The right person will be a go getter, comfortable with calling customers and negotiating to...
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the accounts payable invoicing, data entry, and weekly payment cycles.
• Assemble, review and verify all payment request types
• Collaborate with Purchasing Department with 3-way matching of purchase orders, invoices, and receiving documentation
• Data entry of all payment requests into ERP system including payment scheduling
• Production of the weekly check runs
• Maintain vendor files for both paid and unpaid ...
Sr. Cost Accountant
The Sr. Cost Accountant will establish and maintain material costs (material, labor, overhead), analyze counting and valuation variations, and work closely with Manufacturing Operations to improve product margins and performance. This role will require up to 10% travel and will report directly to the Controller.
• Planning, analyzing, and collecting data to determine costs of business activities, such as work center rates, labor and overhead. ...