• High school diploma
• Mathematical skills (basic level)
• Ability to work in computer based environment
• Ability to understand MS Excel
• Understanding of basic measurement
• Good understanding of Mathematics (basic statistics – mean, median etc.)
• Previous experience with quality inspection
• Metrology skills
• Previous experience of handling test equipment / gauges
Job Type: Long Term Temporary
Wagner Staffing now hiring Special Projects Technician.
Seeking person with detailed knowledge of yarn manufacturing machinery.
Training new Technicians
Works with Maintenance and Plant Manager on installations
of new Machinery or movement of machinery.
Works with Qulity Control Lab to help with quality related issues.
Troubleshoot machines identified with quality issues.
Production improvement and recommendations for cost saving recommenda...
Rework Technician of PCB. JStandard and IPC-610, Inspection, thru hole and surface mount soldering. The the position requires someone with JStandard and IPC 610 soldering experience. Rework Technician repairs PC boards that come off the SMT Machine with loose or missing components “reworking” the board so that it meets board level standards. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Assembles displays by putting parts together, or assembly of sections to build
Spread glue on surfaces to be joined and wipe of excess glue from joints.
Knocking connecting parts together with mallet or compresses assembled
Parts in clamp until glue has dried.
Drill holes and drive screws into parts to join.
Inspect and verify accuracy of assembled parts to ensure meets
Attention to detail to...
Machine operator for a bottle manufacturing facility.
Operating plastic bottle making machine.
Place plastic form pellets on to trays.
Start machine to move pellets into bottle form machine.
Remove plastic formed bottles from machine line.
Quality Control check for any imperfections.
Pack finished bottles in boxes for shipping.
Stack boxes on pallet.
Previous Machine Operating or Production line experi...
This is a steel material handler position responsible for properly reading and executing work orders to timely meet customer requirements. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager and has no supervisory responsibilities. The position requires working in accordance with job requirements and Safe Methods of Work. Overtime hours may be required to meet our customers’ needs.
Safely and properly move steel to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles...
Job duties could include:
Conduct Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures
Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electrical and electronic equipment, including motor relays, circuit breakers, machine and process controls, circuits, and electrical distribution systems
Modify machinery logic systems (PLC's) and PC based systems and requires working knowledge of DC/AC drives in function and as they relate to an overall web-handling process, Allen Bradley, Eurotherm and Omron PLCs
Ability to read and understand ...
Case pick auditor- will be checking that cases were picked for accuracy. May also assist with case picking as work load demands.
Must be able to operate a stand up forklift
Must have computer familiarity
Must be detail oriented
Must be able to multi task
Must be able to lift up to 45lbs unassisted
Must be able to work independently and a fast learner
This is a 2nd shift position. Hours are 5:00pm-3:30am Monday- Thursday
Qualifications for Assembly Tech above plus…
2 years+ experience with basic test equipment, such as flow meters, volt meters, dial gauges, vacuum gauges, digital and analog pressure gauges
2 years+ experience in electromechanical troubleshooting (HVAC tech experience is an example)
Must be able to read, understand, and follow complex, technical written and verbal instructions in English
2 years+ experience following assembly drawings and work instructions in wiring assembly
Experience with crimpers (hand and/or pneumatic)
Experience with hand soldering
Experience with some light mechanical assembly a plus
Final Assembly Tech
- 2 years+ experience following engineering drawings, schematics, and work instructions to assemble mechanical and/or electrical products/sub-assemblies
- Primarily mechanical assembly
- Proficient in use of hand tools: screwdrivers, wrenches, torque wrenches
3 years+ experience manufacturing parts from engineering drawings and work instructions on CNC mill and or Lathe. Ability to compile list of tooling equipment required to make parts per blueprint specs. Experience grinding and or sharpening standard, special and form tools.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Work days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
3-years+Experience manufacturing parts from engineering drawings and work instructions on CNC mill and/or Lathe. Ability to compile list of tooling equipment required to make parts per blueprint specs. Experience grinding and/or sharpening Standard, special and form tools.
Hours: 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Monday - Thursday
Final Assembly: 2 years+ experience following engineering drawings, schematics and work instructions to assembly mechanical and/or eledtrical products/subassem blies. Proficient in use of hand tools: screwdrivers, wrenches, torque wrenches. Must know how the torque wrench is defferent from a standard wrench.
Wiring Assembler - 2 years experience following assembly drawings and work instructions in wering assembly. Experience with crimpers (hand and/or pneumatic). Experience with Solder and/or Wave Solder a plus.
Job Description Summary
Must have clamp forklift experience
Forklift Operators are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting of products into and out of a distribution center/warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position. Upon completion of training and certification a forklift operator may drive gasoline...
Wagner Staffing Now Hiring Forklift Operators in Covington, GA
• Must be able to operate a stand up sit down Forklift, to load and unload materials throughout the warehouse
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs (unassisted) throughout the duration of a 12-hour shift.
• Must be able to stand for the duration of the 12-hour, 2-2-3 schedule.
• Must be able to work in a hot environment
• Must be able to work in a production environment
• Job requires constantly lifting, twining, bendi...
Wagner Staffing Professional Now Hiring Exchange Coordinator
The position works with our Customer Care team as an Exchange Coordinator.
Located in Buford Ga.
• work well independently as well as with a team
• be a self-starter
• recognize deadlines
• be extremely organized
• Keep accurate notes
The job duties include:
• Working with consumers on replacement product
• Verifying installation specs
• Contacting independent installers to replace products
Wagner Staffing Now Hiring Inspector Packer
• Inspects and packs Plastic Thermoforming Department production
• Assembles corrugated boxes by forming and taping underside of carton
• Inspects product for defects and removes defective product
• Inspects production line for malfunctions and reports malfunctions to maintenance or supervisor
• Closes the flaps of the filled box and tapes the box
• Transports filled box to the staging area. Carries individual box or pushes it...