Production Process Engineer located in Pendergrass Ga.
Assist with planning and implementation of shop floor processes for component cleaning / inspection / re-manufacturing, product assembly, and testing. Assist with development and implementation of lean manufacturing methods.
Create and maintain production documentation. (MRP systems, Solidworks or similar CAD Systems desired)
Determine technical processes for exchange parts and remanufac...
Inspect various remanufactured engine components to ensure proper identification and quality. Use necessary SAP software transactions for goods movement and inventory control
Using company documentation, identify various engines components by part number and confirm receipt into inventory.
Using company documentation and tools, inspect and verify component quality and conformance to internal standards.
Use care and attention when handling e...
NOW HIRING - WAGNER TECHNICAL
Responsible for picking, packing and shipping product for customer orders. Responsible for entering information into company’s warehouse management system.
1. Pick customer orders from stocking locations. Use pallet jack and scanner.
2. Pack customer orders from picked items. Weigh orders. Use scanner and scales.
3. Fill backorders by picking items previously on backorder. Pack and weight orders for s...
NOW HIRING - WAGNER TECHNICAL
1. Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including symbology.
2. Conventional and precision measuring instruments.
3. Process inspection, certification, and documentation.
4. Adjust feeds and/or speeds.
5. Change tools as needed.
6. Change offsets
7. Machine equipment maintenance.
8. General safety and housekeeping duties.
9. Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
10. Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedu...
Essential Job Functions
• Compares inventories to computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, customer invoices to verify inventory.
• Ensures product and quantity accuracy against orders/inventories.
• Verifies products using item numbers, descriptions, and quantity.
• Inspects products for damage.
• Counts items.
• Audits packages for accuracy.
• Maintain an organized and clean work area.
• Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
• Maintain neat, orderly, ...
1. Operates powered lift safely. Maintains powered lift. Completes daily, safety inspection and check sheet.
2. Transports roll stock and/or packaged product to proper location in the warehouse.
3. Delivers correct rollstock (color size) to machines on the production floor when operating the clamp truck.
4. Knows and understands all different products, finished goods and rollstock (product count on pallets, rollstock size in relation to product line being run, etc.)
• This position is responsible for operating machines that fabricate parts. This position also possesses knowledge of various manufacturing machines, process operations and product I.D.
• Ability to stand, sit, or walk throughout the duration of the shift
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
-Must be available to work 12 hours
-Will be required to work every other weekend
- Basic Math skills are a must
-Good attendance and performance
-Temp to perm positions
Someone who has experience with and can read electrical schematic to connect wires to components. Do not need a degree.
•Electrical part installation, such as: relays, meters, switches, etc.
•Wiring: Anchoring, tie-wrapping, routing, flagging, wire tagging
Ability to use a hand drill
Ability to use common hand tools
Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics.
Those are probably the most commo...
Wagner Staffing is currently hiring for 2nd shift Food Production Workers.
We are seeking Assemblers to join our clients assembly line team. We're looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team oriented environment. Successful candidates will have some prior experience in assembly production line work in a manufacturing environment. We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it's important for new hires to hit the ground running. The enviro...
Now Hiring Second Shift Kit Assembler
Perform production tasks including picking components, gathering supplies, producing sub-assemblies, and assembling specimen collection kits as needed to meet customer requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
* Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
* Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Q...
Wagner Staffing now hiring Special Projects Technician.
Seeking a Special Projects Technician with detailed knowledge of yarn manufacturing machinery. Position reports to the Maintenance Manager. Detailed knowledge of yarn manufacturing machinery as to identify issues causing poor quality and low efficiency so Technicians can be assigned to correct. Project Technician also works with the Plant Manager assisting in Design layouts of new machinery and acts as the lead person during installation...
-place each panel on the sanding table
-Inspect panel for flaws in the wood
-make needed repairs by hand
-Sand the shutter to a smooth finish and send to the paint area
-Able to read and write English
-Able to read a tape measure
-Prior furniture finishing experience is a plus
-Able to lift 25-30 lbs. consistently
-Able to stand for an entire shift
This position is in a fast paced production warehouse environment
Pay is $10.50 per hour.
2nd shift positions available (2:30pm-11pm)
• Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
• Move product and inventory using a forklift and bin system
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and ...
Operate AOI (Automate Optical Inspection)
X-Ray machine and perform visual inspection. Familiar with IPC-610 and J-STD, ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, assembly instructions (A.I) BOM (part list), engineering change orders (ECO), safety rules, procedures, routine reports, and departmental correspondence. This role will be part of our 2nd Shift team (3:30 pm to 12:00 a.m.) Pay depends on Experience
Examine documents such as blueprints...
Electronics PCB Manufacturer is hiring an experienced Wave Solder Machine Operator for their 2nd shift production. 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Pay depends on experience. Only experienced machine operators should apply. Company is located in Duluth, Ga.
Rework Technician of PCB.
JStandard and IPC-610, Inspection, thru hole and surface mount soldering.
The position requires someone with JStandard and IPC 610 soldering experience.
Rework Technician repairs PC boards that come off the SMT Machine with loose or missing components “reworking” the board so that it meets board level standards.
Shift: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Rework Technician of PCB. JStandard and IPC-610, Inspection, thru hole and surface mount soldering. The the position requires someone with JStandard and IPC 610 soldering experience. Rework Technician repairs PC boards that come off the SMT Machine with loose or missing components “reworking” the board so that it meets board level standards.
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Printed Circuit Board touch up Technician
PCB Manufacturer in Suwanee is looking for experienced solders for PCB Touch up. Must have experience with Surface Mount and Through Hole soldering techniques. Second Shift 3:00 p.m. -11:30 p.m., pay $16.00 - $17.00 per hour, depending on experience and soldering skills.