Lawrenceville, GAAprox. 0 MilesTemp To Full-TimeWed, Sep 2, 2020
Sr. Industrial Powder Coat Painter for Second Shift: 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Pay rate: $17 to $20.00. Temp to Hire
• Operate spray gun to apply industrial powder coat paint finishes on metal products. Provide leadership and instruction to the paint team to ensure the completion of daily tasks in a timely manner. Hold each team member accountable to complete assigned tasks daily in compliance to quality requirements.
• Responsible for assigning tasks to the paint team and ensuring compliance t...
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Inspector to work in our Lawrenceville, GA location to operate on second shift; 2:30 - 11:00 p.m.. This person will report to the Quality Manager.
• Perform daily inspection of metal fabrication, including in process/final and documentation
• Inspect powder coating parts form our paint line
• Perform first article verification/validation
• Perform First Article Inspections per AS9102
• Collect record data
• Read and Int...
Experienced Haas Vertical Machine Center Operator. Temp to HIre. First Shift: 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday and avail to work O.T. when needed.
The CNC Machine Operator will be responsible for the programming, setup and machining operations utilizing the Haas VF2 Vertical Machining Center (VMC) and other Machine Shop equipment as required
• Setup and operate Haas vertical machining center
• Ensure that Haas production schedules are met
• Create programs and mainta...
Manufacturing Metal Machine Shop located in Lawrenceville is hiring a Sr. Assembler/Co-Lead. Temp to Hire, first shift: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Must be able to work Overtime when needed.
• Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Limited supervision.
• Responsible for deburring and surface graining of sheet metal parts
• Installs hardware
• Assists in gluin...
Manufacturing Metal Machine shop located in Lawrenceville is in need of a Press Brake Operator, Temp to Hire. first Shift 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Must be flexible to work O.T. when needed
Perform all forming functions on fabricated sheet metal parts according to the directions or specifications given.
• Works on assignments that are moderately complex where occasional independent judgment is required
• Normally receives no instructions on ...
PCB Manufacturer located in Duluth Georgia is hiring for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager manages the production area with a high level of efficiency, integrity and enthusiasm, seeking excellence from each employee; with the aim of ensuring Customer satisfaction and compliance with Company standards.
Starting from production planning, he manages and coordinates, with the support of his direct reports, all the activities necessary for the execution of the production ...
Window Covering Manufacturer, located in Suwanee is looking for a Production Planner/Scheduler Administrator: Pay depends on experience.
FACTORY ADMIN SUPPORT PERSON (TITLE MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXPERIENCE)
ORDER ENTRY: NOT A DUTY BUT MAY NEED TO LEARN IN CASE NEEDED
PURCHASING: LEARN ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE ORDERED AS THEY ARE USED IN FACTORY-MANY MISC ITEMS AS WELL
KEEP INVENTORY UPDATED WEEKLY SO WE CAN ORDER ANYTHING NEEDED
MAIN INVENTORY COUNT IS EACH MONTH
Indoor/Outdoor Kitchen Appliance Distributor located in Buford is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advocate
Role and Responsibilities
• The Service Support Advocate is to provide quality service to ensure customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
• This position requires a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
• Answering inquires and providing resolutions t...
Duluth, GAAprox. 11 MilesTemp To Full-Time 1 Week ago
PCB Manufacturer, located in Duluth Georgia is looking to fill an AP Specialist position. Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Must be able to work Overtime when needed. Great company to work for and is growing rapidly.
1. Location: Duluth GA Plant
2. Number of years of Experience: Minimum 3 years
a. Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support ne...
Surface Mount and Through Hole Soldering. J-Standard certified and IPC-610 certification.
First Shift: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Rework Technician of PCB. The the position requires someone with JStandard and IPC 610 soldering experience. Rework Technician repairs PC boards that come off the SMT Machine with loose or missing components “reworking” the board so that it meets board level standards.
Pay starts at $15.00 but can go up depending on experience and certifications.
Job Order #9237
Responsible for picking, packing and shipping product for customer orders. Responsible for entering information into company’s warehouse management system.
1. Pick customer orders from stocking locations. Use pallet jack and scanner.
2. Pack customer orders from picked items. Weigh orders. Use scanner and scales.
3. Fill backorders by picking items previously on backorder. Pack and weight orders for shipment. Use motorized cart, scanner, and sca...
Responsible for packaging products as individual parts or as kits. Responsible for labeling products and verifying quantities for accuracy.
1. Package individual products into boxes or bags
2. Package kits using Work Orders
3. Label individual products and/or kits with part number and date code
4. Verify quantity of product received and quantity of product completed
5. Record work completed
6. Any other assignment assigned by supervisor
CMI (Cut, Measure, Inspect)
D Shift 7:00 pm.-7:00 am
Inspect, measure and cut tubing in a positive, customer-centric environment. Able to adapt to change well and enjoy being part of a continuous improvement culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Read and understand specifications and apply that data to the visual inspection of glass tubing.
• Set up Measuring Machine and perform dimensional inspection of tubing.
• Cut tubing to length specifications using pipe cutter ...
Part Time - Administration
The church office Administration position is to support church ministry by providing general
office assistance to the members of the church. The office manager/secretary will work closely with
other paid staff and volunteers to ensure that the day to day operations of the church are being met.
RESPONSIBILITIES shall include, but not be limited to the
1. Interacting with visitors to the church office and answering telephon...