Hiram, GAAprox. 9 MilesTemp To Full-Time4 Days ago
• Check orders for accuracy and ensure the quality of the product being shipped.
• Keep the packing line moving and negotiate priority packages.
• Maintains quality service by following organizational standards.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Atlanta, GAAprox. 7 MilesTemp To Full-Time 1 Week ago
The Production Technician is responsible for setting up and operating basic industrial machinery. This position involves weighing, blending, mixing, packaging and transporting both liquid and dry chemicals in the production of our client's products. The individual must be able to follow direction and effectively function as a member of a team. The Production Technician must ensure production of the highest quality materials at the lowest possible cost, ensuring products are produced to specifi...
PM Shift Welders needed for immediate start! Responsible for processing orders on the floor through various stages which may include skilled mig and or tig welding, prepping, testing, finishing, shipping and or receiving.
Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
Ability to read and understand work instructions, sales orders, floor travelers and/or prints
Adheres to standards of quality an...
We are currently seeking a Material Handler to work in the Austell area.
This individual will have the responsibility of moving materials within the Atlanta facility without damage to product or the client's property. The individual will assist in preparation of stock for daily customer shipments as well as to receive incoming product.
Assure compliance with the client's Quality Policy Guidelines and the procedures of the client's Management System
Wagner Staffing is seeking an operations leader who can successfully direct a team of Associates to fulfill all technical and procedural requirements of the inbound process including labor planning, allocation, and inventory management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
5+ years of warehouse operations/management experience.
Experience operating a turret, reach, cherry picker and stand up forklifts.
Retail routing experience.
Pay is based on previous experience.
If you have the matching qualificati...
Fairburn , GAAprox. 13 MilesTemp To Full-Time3 Weeks ago
• handling inquiries and incoming work requests
• handling data input into ERP system (PO/SO)
• reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
• checking and distributing documents and correspondence
• receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail
• maintaining filing systems
• typing documents and correspondence
• checking and entering data
• updating and maintaining databases
Responsibilities: Customer Service: Daily process and input of all customer orders and distribution account (s). Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely. Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records. Assists others in their duties with all distribution accounts.. Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely. Performs daily data entry fo...