Villa Rica, GAAprox. 17 MilesTemp To Full-Time2 Days ago
Essential Job Functions
• Compares inventories to computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, customer invoices to verify inventory.
• Ensures product and quantity accuracy against orders/inventories.
• Verifies products using item numbers, descriptions, and quantity.
• Inspects products for damage.
• Counts items.
• Audits packages for accuracy.
• Maintain an organized and clean work area.
• Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
• Maintain neat, orderly, ...
Warehouse Production Facility on Fulton Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, is seeking dynamic and energetic individuals to work in a quick paced tuxedo warehouse environment.
Pull orders ensuring accuracy.
Restock product into correct location
Conduct Inventory Counts
Maintain clean and trash free work area.
Follow Safety policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
General warehouse position - will be assisting machine operators to feed material into machines or could be catching material as it is processed and comes out of the machine .
Steel toed boots are mandatory
Shift: Monday 5:00am-3:30pm
Tuesday- Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm
Friday 6:30am - noon
Atlanta, GAAprox. 5 MilesTemp To Full-Time2 Weeks ago
We are need of a general laborer for 2nd shift. The candidate must be able
to stand for the duration of their shift, have some machine operating
experience, and be able to lift at least 40 lbs repeatedly.
This positions starts tomorrow and is Monday through Friday 3p to 11p
Villa Rica, GAAprox. 17 MilesTemp To Full-Time3 Weeks ago
Warehouse lead position overview
Will lead and coordinate all product movement throughout a cross dock operation. Will ensure timely unloading, verifying, staging, and loading of freight. Will coordinate and oversee the daily activities of warehouse personnel under the direction of the Supervisor.
THIS IS AN AFTERNOON TO OVERNIGHT POSITION. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A SCHEDULE THAT MAY INCLUDE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
•Determines work priorities, prepares work schedul...
Smyrna, GAAprox. 8 MilesTemp To Full-Time3 Weeks ago
Major Distributor of new and pre-owned commercial, dry cleaning and coin operated laundry equipment, serving a broad spectrum of laundry operations; Hotels, Cleaners, Laundry Mats, Senior Living Facilities, Cruise Lines, etc., is hiring Maintenance Techs/Mechanics. Electro Mechanical degree and/or experience repairing and replacing mechanical parts and wiring, reading electrical drawings and mechanical schematics for Industrial washing machines, dryers, ironing machines, etc. Pay depends on ...
Atlanta, GAAprox. 5 MilesTemp To Full-Time 1 Month ago
General responsibilities: performs weighing and mixing of various ink bases and other additives to obtain standard or special formula inks. Performs packing, shipping, and warehouse duties and assembles orders for shipment. Loads and unloads trucks using sit down forklift. Receives shipments of inks, bases, and other materials and maintains inventory levels.
Utilizes a batch slip to determine weight, type, additives, and other batching instructions.
Austell, GAAprox. 3 MilesTemp To Full-Time 1 Month ago
3. Detailed job description:
• Move product without damage to the boxes/product or company property.
• Prepare shipments and receive incoming product daily.
• Complete all assigned daily tasks in timely manner or time-given manner.
• Move product per FIFO standards and to pre-designated location.
• Product moves as needed and when needed
• Cleanliness of forklift and company truck; daily checklist must be performed. (Material handler must ensure that the forklift is charged each night.)