Responsible for moving product throughout the warehouse and 1-2 years of experience operating a sit-down forklift in a manufacturing or warehousing environment
Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
Ability to read, understand and carry out written procedures and standard work inst...
Buford, GAAprox. 10 MilesTemp To Full-Time3 Days ago
- Answer all phone calls that come into the facility
- Act as the lead and first line of communication on all customer phone calls and direct them to the correct party if you are unable to assist them. Treat all customers with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy.
- Responsible for all quoting (capital equipment and parts)
- Enter and Confirm orders correctly (PO, ship date, ship method, customer part ID, price, etc…) and in a timely manner. Update customers of price changes, delivery ...
- Perform MIG welding tasks according to specifications and blueprints
- Operate and maintain welding equipment and tools
- Read and interpret schematics and technical drawings
- Assemble fabricated components using welding techniques
- Conduct inspections to ensure welds meet quality standards
- Collaborate with team members to complete projects on time
- Proven experience as a MIG Welder or similar role
- Proficient in MIG welding techniques and processes
- Familiarity with press ...
Grind and Assembly Operators needed for all shifts.
1st Shift 7 AM-3 PM $17/HR
2nd Shift 3 PM - 11PM $17.40/HR
3rd Shift 11PM - 7AM $17.40/HR
Overtime is Mandatory on Saturday if needed
Need to be ok to work with hand tools
Able to operate machinery that grinds, homes, and assembles metal rings to make bearings to customer specifications
High school diploma required
· Utilize Sage X3 MRP/ERP system to coordinate and support all purchasing activities to include; sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing of products and supplies including developing and maintaining close relationships with the supply base.
· Responsible for the purchasing of all Raw Materials and MRO items required for production to ensure that stock levels are maintained to enable on time deliveries.
· Serve as the primary contact and negotiator with Raw Material and MRO suppliers
· Assist with mai...