As a Machine Lab Technician, the candidate is not only responsible for the routine mechanical maintenance and repairs, but they are also responsible for the performance of the machines. Ensuring the machinery works to a high standard and the work area is kept neat and clean at all times. An excellent customer face and great leadership skills are imperative. The position requires good electro-mechanical aptitude and ability to follow operation procedures to produce products that meet quality standards. Needs...
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company policy, strategy, commitments, and goals.
Ensure the safe operation of all projects by following and enforcing all company and customer safety policies and regulations.
Estimate the value of work based on IMI standardized processes and tools.
Lead the planning and implementation of a project clearly articulating p...
- Coordinate and schedule transportation activities for shipments, including inbound and outbound logistics.
- Utilize transportation management systems such as AS400, SyteLine, Oracle Transportation Management, or other similar software to track and manage shipments.
- Communicate with carriers, drivers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Monitor and update shipment status, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information in the system.
- Handle shipping and receiving documentatio...