Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Attending on-site safety meetings
• Maintaining cleanliness of work areas
• Assisting welders to set up rigs and move them between work areas
• Ensuring welders have required materials and tools available, such as rods and grinding discs
• Maintaining stock levels of materials and supplies
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Following welders' instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures
• Employing buffers and grinders to clean welds
Currently seeking experienced Welders to weld parts to support our production line. The ideal candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment.
Weld from blue prints, and to weld complete assemblies; verify dimensions, and determine appropriate welding techniques.
Weld MIG and stainless steel.
Weld components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate weld methods.
Maintains safe work environm...