Job Title: TIG/MIG Welder
Pay Rate: $14 - $16/Hour DOE
3-5 years experience
As a TIG/MIG Welder, your primary responsibility is to manually TIG/MIG weld fabrication Aluminum products to customer specifications.
• Hold and maintain various weld certifications as required.
• Weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product.
• Maintain welding equipment.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
• Proficient in TIG/MIG welding techniques
• Ability to read blueprints and welding symbols
Submit Resume or complete online application for immediate consideration