1. Executes assembly sequence duties consistently meeting productivity and quality expectations
2. Monitors and reports regarding product quality and equipment findings to ensure production and quality standards are met
3. Assemble parts according to work instruction, verbal instruction, drawings, and/or diagrams
4. Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
5. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies.
6. Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
1. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format
2. Ability to multitask
3. Ability to demonstrate flexibility
4. Ability to work independently and to make discretionary decisions
5. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
6. Understanding of basic math skills (adding, subtracting, and measuring
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to SO pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus and distinguish between colors.
1st shift, 2 shift, and weekend shifts available.