We are looking for experienced Plastic Molding Process Technicians to work in Bartlett, IL
The molding technician is responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process. Roles and Responsibilities Include: -
* Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
* Working with production personnel and R&D to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required.
* Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production and R&D schedules are met.
* Working with outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high quality products.
* Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
* Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
* Working with R&D, Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
* Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
* Drafting and performing mold validations.
* Other assignments as requested.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
High school diploma. - Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding. - Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing environment - Candidate must have good organizational skills. - Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects. - Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.