The Sanitation Technician is responsible for disassembling, washing, sanitizing, and re-assembling of machinery and equipment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES DUTIES
Must be aware of chemicals: their use and solution rates.
Must be able to accomplish the dry pick-up, breakdown of equipment, wash-down sanitize and reassemble equipment.
Must meet sanitation and safety guidelines
Pre rinse Walls, holding tanks and floor.
Manually pick up all debris from the floor
Job Title: Parts Runner
Pay Rate: $11.00/Hour
The duties/requirements for this position are:
• Making sure each tech has printers to work on each morning and throughout the day
• Pulling parts for each tech throughout the day as needed - around 20 techs
• Scanning parts into our inventory system using a Bluetooth scanner and saving as given to the techs
• Picking up printers from the techs as they finish them and putting them on the QC rack
• Needs to have basic computer skills