Dean’s Professional Services is now hiring for qualified, Registered Dental Hygienist to work in the Lafayette, LA area for a Pediatric Dental Practice. Our client provides dental practice management services to over 120+ supported offices across the country. Their mission is to create a world of happy, healthy smiles by providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment.
The Registered Dental Hygienist will clean teeth and examine oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease.
Attractive Sign-on Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Package Available!!!
Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients.
- Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth.
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth.
- Take and develop dental x rays.
- Assess patients' oral health and report findings to dentists.
- Document patient care and treatment plans.
- Applies preventive dental care treatment drugs to surface tissues and exposed surfaces of teeth and applies and administers local anesthetic agents as needed.
- Charts conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion from a Dental Hygiene school accredited by the (CODA) of (ADA).
- Must have original license and BLS/ CPR card.
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
- $80K Starting (Based on experience)
- Full Time / Direct Hire
- 5k & 10k Relocation or Sign-on bonus
- Open to accepting New Grads.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee discounts up to 40%
- Referral incentive
- Quarterly bonuses based on Office performance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: 401K with match, referral bonus, employee discount
- Hygienist Continuing Education- Hygienists who have completed one year of employment may seek reimbursement for continuing education courses up to $250 per year or maximum of $500 during a two-year period for full-time Hygienists
- Company provided certification trainings-These certifications include CPR certificates, Radiology certificates, Nitrous Oxide certificates, etc.
The company will reimburse selected employees for eligible training/testing expenses required to obtain or renew the certificate
Dean’s Professional Services is a national, award-winning staffing solutions firm. Since 1993, DPS has placed over 45,000 professionals across the nation. We work with our clients to provide placement opportunities that match your skill, experience, and personality. For more information, please visitwww.deansprofessionalservices.com.