Management Analyst III - Health Human Services - City of Houston
• Understand the end-to-end process of vaccine scheduling
• Train other users on the technological aspects of facilitating patient scheduling, vaccine administration workflow, and patient monitoring
• Register new clinic locations and add clinic staff as users
• Handles highly confidential information
• Assist with clinic administration by managing clinic information on the vaccine scheduling por...
Program Coordinator I – Major Company - Corpus Christi
Consistent phone duties managing outbound and inbound calls
Schedulers place out bound calls to members and schedule our members for their annual assessment that the member may be due for.
Schedulers will receive a small amount of incoming call with the potential to be placed on an active queue line.
Very fast paced and dual screens utilized
M-F 8-5pm with potential overtim...
Child Welfare Program Lead– OR Program - San Antonio, TX
- Provides oversight of the Child Welfare Program to ensure quality control of over work products and ensure adherence to ORR policies and procedures
- Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children
- Initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and child's family while the child is in the ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child's family reunification and release the...
Program Coordinator – Major Company - San Antonio, TX
The PC will be working the Member Advocate role. It’s mainly outreaching to members to assist with any needs from resources, PCP listings, specialist listings and mail as needed. Strong computer skills and customer service.
Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm
Strong Computer skills
Phone etiquette Cu...
Administrative Assistant Position Available NOW!
Looking for a new opportunity? Leading healthcare system is now hiring an Administrative Assistant for their ancillary department. Great opportunity for candidates that have at least 1 year of administrative experience.
Shift / Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00a - 5:00pm
Location: Texas Medical Center-
Temporary to Hire
Pay: 15+$ / hour based on experience
Program Coordinator I - Major Company - McAllen, TX
• Initiate authorization requests for output or input services in keeping with the prior authorization list. Research claims inquiry specific to the department and responsibility.
• Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results. Assess and monitor inpatient census.
• Screen for eligibility and benefits. Identify members without a PCP and refer to Member Servi...
Program Coordinator I– Major Company - Corpus Christi
Job Description - providing medical and surgical care to patients at plant onsite clinic including Work Related Injury Care, First Aid Administration, Emergency Response on plant site, UDS.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm
Certified as a Paramedic by the Texas Department of Health
Minimum 1 yr. experience
Must pass drug screen and background requirements.
Completion of a Paramedic/EMT Trai...
Senior Counselor Job Available Now!
Now hiring a Customer Service Clerks to work at the City Of Houston. Candidates should have at least 6 months clerical experience.
Pay: $13.25/ hour + benefits
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Determine eligibility of WIC clients, perform anthropometric and hematological tests (diabetic blood sugar test, prick in the finger tip).
Enter WIC client data, issue food benefits, retain client records, forms, supplies, and will p...
Now hiring Medical Front Office / Patient Access Reps to work the COVID vaccine project for Houston Methodist. This is an URGENT position paying up to $19/hr. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with Houston Methodist. Must have at least 2 years of experience. Job Details: 7a-7p M-W 7a-5p Thursday 8a-12p Weekends*Weekdays / Weekends can be split **PROJECT TRAINING - Week of 12/28 - PROJECT START DATE 1/4 1/11 based on location**Locations Available: WillowbrookWoodlands BaytownSugarland Bellaire...