Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to:
• Foot and fingernail care
• Assistance with use of hearing aids and/or glasses
• Hair care
• 1-2 person transfers and use of mechanical lift
Provides health-related services as directed:
• Assists with treatments per individualized care plan under the direction of the Registered Nurse. (includes blood glucose monitoring)
Phase I – Research Surveys
Job Type: Temporary Staffing
Work Hours/Days: Variable schedule, Mon-Fri (some Saturday's may be required) 8am-5pm (10-15 hours/week)
Work Sites: Community Resource Center located in Frio County
Address: 400 S Pecan St, Pearsall, TX 78061
• Follows study protocol as defined by the Principal Investigator, Program Director or Research Staff
• Administers surveys and conducts other assessments with study participants in a commu...
Perform routine tasks assisting the professional dental staff and students in the examination and prophylactic, therapeutic and surgical treatment of patients. Works under direct supervision.
1. Assists in the teaching of dental students, dental assisting students, and dental hygiene students in the principles of four-handed dentistry and dental assistant utilization (DAU).
2. Provides chair side assistance to students and faculty.
3. Maintains sterile, and prepares equipment, instruments, and s...
collect blood samples from patients
practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors
label vials with patient names and dates
decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory
centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in
expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status
be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when ...
*Maternal Fetal Medicine*
Responsibility A: Assessment • Uses appropriate evidence-based assessment, complex interviewing techniques and instruments related to ambulatory care nursing in collecting pertinent patient, family, or population specific data. • Collects subjective and objective health status data from multiple sources (patients, caregivers, members of the health care team, documents records, and other relevant sources). • Prioritizes data collection activities based on the patient’s, groups, o...
Two years of assisting OR completion of a dental assisting training program OR equivalent combination of experience and training. Passed the DANB exam for dental assisting/x-ray certification (does not require CDA)
Certification by the Oregon State Board of Dentistry for Radiological Proficiency. Current valid CPR card.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Experience working in an omfs clinic and knowledge of oral & maxillofacial surgery procedures.
Assists dentist and/or dental hygienist with patient preparation and chairside treatment. May perform follow-up actions as directed by dentist. Sterilizes and maintains instruments and equipment. Takes, develops and mounts x-rays. Performs routine clerical duties, including answering phones, scheduling appointments, filing, ordering supplies and equipment. Assists in maintaining overall cleanliness of dental clinic. Performs other activities as directed by dentist.
Must be a Dental Assistant registered i...