Employee to stock Anesthesia Carts in the OR, experience preferred.
Days vary, hours 1pm - 930 pm 9 may be required to work weekends)
eSSENTIAL/PRIMARY DUTIES (40%)
1. Coordinates incoming shipment of supplies between Central Sterile Supply & the Receiving Department. Receives merchandise, confirms delivery receipt for accuracy. Unpack supplies from boxes, outside the sterile supply area, and places supplies on a cart. Discards boxes properly. Restocks Central Sterile Supply with product in correct bi...
Works under general supervision to provide secretarial and clerical support for day-to-day operations in department or division office.
1. Transcribes dictation that may involve use of medical or scientific terminology; ensures correct format, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
2. Types correspondence, memorandums, grants, manuscripts, book chapters, etc. from complex rough drafts, which may involve special formats and complicated footnotes.
3. Composes letters, memo...
To process online requests. Validate certificates and issue online records.
Will perform other duties as assigned.
Must have customer service skills.
KNOWLEDGE: Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or a GED.
EXPERIENCE: Six months of administrative or customer service related experience are required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT: The position...
Assist with checking in patients, registering patients, collections of copays, answering phones, welcoming patients and guest. Warm and welcoming to all visitors.
The Inst.for Rehab & Research
*Maternal Fetal Medicine*
Responsibility A: Assessment • Uses appropriate evidence-based assessment, complex interviewing techniques and instruments related to ambulatory care nursing in collecting pertinent patient, family, or population specific data. • Collects subjective and objective health status data from multiple sources (patients, caregivers, members of the health care team, documents records, and other relevant sources). • Prioritizes data collection activities based on the patient’s, groups, o...
Must be able to administer flu vaccines. Must be able to administer IM injection. Includes drawing up vaccine, administering shot and completing paperwork. Must be able to show up in a specific place at a specific time.
Sr. Patient Access Representative
Position is responsible for mentoring other employees as a team leader, scheduling patient appointments, ensuring medical necessity compliance, verifying eligibility, and posting payments.
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Schedules patient appointments and enters required information in the computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Obtains demographic, insurance and financial information from patient or guarantor. Enters informat...