Customer Service Representative in Duluth, GA:
Increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. Build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective members in accordance with compliance guidelines.
• Minimum two (2) years customer service experience required.
• Minimum typing speed = 30wpm.
• Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
• Ability to thoroughly understand a large, complex organization and its functional policies, processes, and customers.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with diverse work units at all organizational levels.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Basic knowledge of mainframe and personal computers required.
• Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills to analyze and document interaction.
• Follow established procedures to meet customer/member needs. • Demonstrates primary commitment to customer/member needs (before other requirements), intervening and taking immediate action as appropriate.
Must be flexible with shift, and must have a resume