• Manages the process of order fulfillment for customers and brokers which includes input of manual and/or EDI orders.
• Verifies pricing and product material numbers for specific customer.
• Works with transportation, inventory planning and warehousing to ensure complete, on-time deliveries.
• Serves as the primary interface with Regional Sales Managers, National Account Managers, Brokers, Customers, as well as personnel from internal departments (transportation, warehousing, manufacturing facilities, and outside storage facilities).
• Works with RSM’s, NAM’s, Brokers, Customers, and Customer Service Managers and Analysts to resolve pricing errors.
• Works with Shared Services account receivable on deduction issues and generates necessary billing documents for these deductions.
• Keeps Customer Service Manager abreast of any and all issues with regards to customer orders.
• Serves as the primary internal/external customer’s point of contact concerning any/all service issues while focusing on improved communication, quick responsiveness and problem solving.
• Reviews internal/external reports, including but not limited to open orders,
order audit, duplicate orders, pricing errors, incomplete orders and billing block report.
• Verifies all orders are within specified policies, procedures, terms and conditions as stated on the price list.
• Greets all incoming sale/customer calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Assists other customer service representative in performance of assigned functions (due to absence within department and/or spikes in work load, etc.).
• Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of fax/print output to appropriate person or defined location.
• Responsible for maintaining office department equipment, which includes fax and copy machines.