We are in search of a Telecom Auditor/Analyst in the Greenville, SC area.
As a Telecommunication Analyst, successful candidates will have responsibility for the analysis of customers’ telecommunications invoices including local exchange, long distance, audio/video conferencing, broadband internet access, and mobile and private data communications. Telecommunication Analysts act as our customers’ advocate, utilizing advanced technology and processes to detect and resolve billing anomalies, contractual compliance exceptions and other opportunities to help customers reduce cost and avoid unnecessary expenses.
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing, identifying and developing value add recommendations to be presented to the customer.
- Effectively communicating the results of the analysis to the customer.
- Reviewing telecommunications carrier contracts and tariffs to ensure compliance with pricing and rate structures.
- Engaging, interacting with, and helping to guide our customers in their telecommunications carrier decisions to optimize products and services being consumed.
- Understanding our customer’s business needs and requirements, documenting and recommending optimal configuration scenarios that enable their organization to work more efficiently and effectively.
What you need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, in particular spreadsheet applications (Excel) for database analysis.
- A desire to analyze details and develop easily understood explanation of your results.
- An ability to organize, prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Three years of experience within the telecommunications industry, either as part of a carrier’s or medium to large business consumer organization is preferred.
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related area or equivalent experience.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?