City of Industry, CA
We are seeking an Electrical Associate 1. The position is located in City of Industry, CA. This is a full time position. There are 8 of these positions open.
The Electrical Associate 1 will be responsible for determining root cause and solving electrical wiring problems.
- Assembles or produces component parts into completed units within blueprint specification and/or design tolerances.
- Maintains acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety and housekeeping.
- Ensures electrical systems are properly integrated with control strategies.
- Works closely with mechanical/electrical design group where required.
- Works with product validation group to ensure product is validated to meet system requirements.
- Produces quality parts within blueprint/schematic specifications and/or design tolerances.
- Provides electrical assistance to Commissioning.
- Assists in modifying, building and validating harnesses.
- Assists in wiring and building of functional testing equipment as requested by Mechanical Engineers.
- Performs and validates functional test.
- Checks and verifies quality related to the electrical system.
- Maintains department blueprints, schematics, drawings, production plans and standard manufacturing procedures.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new/existing Associates on various tasks.
- Maintains production and quality standards under minimal supervision.
- Operates required electrical equipment or machines
- Assists with maintaining station metrics when needed.
- Implements new technology and aids research group in development of future products.
- Supports the department's preventative maintenance program for shop equipment, tools, fixtures, gauge, or machines.
- Provides assistance to department personnel in meeting department and company efficiency standards and Associate job performance standards.
- Provides assistance to assemblers for rework of manufactured parts.
- Performs minor adjustments, repairs or setups to equipment or machines.
- Responsible for maintaining daily 5S standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?