Joliet Staffing is Now Hiring!
Position - Control Center Clerk $13.00/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process store orders and identify articles in “stock check” status.
- Launch store orders.
- Report any/all delays with processing.
- Monitor levels of cases and/or pallets in delay.
- Perform trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Constant communication with dry and choc/deli tables.
- Perform other related duties in the department as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Good communications skills
- Experience in inventory control or related function
- Detail-oriented and excellent people skills
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Must be flexible to work weekends and nights
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs, walking and sitting all day, twisting, reaching, climbing, bending, stooping, fingering using keyboard, hearing, talking with company contacts and employees, seeing, pushing, grasping
Visit: 422 W Mondamin St Minooka, IL 60447
Or Call: 815-467-7799
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org