Joliet Staffing is Now Hiring!
Pay Rate: $52-57K/Annually
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Utilize forecasting model based on information from customer, historical demand, and business capacity.
2. Manage the continuous ripening cycle to meet demand and maintain product quality and shelf-life.
3. Conduct required inbound inspections to ensure product meets criteria prior to the ripening process.
4. Work closely with Forecasting Manager to communicate with customer and Distribution Center any anticipated changes in demand or supply.
5. Implement and maintain proper sanitation in area.
6. Implement proper Preventive Maintenance program for rooms and equipment.
7. Track and maintain records of any customer feedback, with corrective actions, as necessary.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- Functional knowledge of:
o Banana Ripening Process
o Banana quality and maturation.
- Knowledge of banana supply chain.
- Strong Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of banana supply chain
- Knowledge in MS Office, Excel. WMS (GOLD) system literacy preferred.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage and lead a diverse workforce.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.