Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check IT Trouble-Ticket system
- Resolve and log emails sent to IT support.
- Respond and resolve IT related issues over the phone.
- Setup, maintain, troubleshoot company mobile phones
- Desktop and laptop PCs:
o Installation of operating system and user applications
o Routine maintenance
o Data recovery
o Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
o Implement anti-virus software and use for virus and spyware removal as needed
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot printers of all types including laser, thermal, and impact.
- Resolve any Microsoft imbedded OS configuration issues
- Resolve any mobile and wireless devices.
- Setup, configure, and troubleshoot network devices and infrastructure
- Process approved "I.T Request" forms which could include:
o Creating new user accounts for warehouse software
o Creating new domain/AD accounts
o Create and link shared folders
o Relocating users and hardware within the facility
o Changing users access within warehouse software
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Updating equipment inventory and maintain assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Two or more years of professional IT experience
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Ability to pay attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work within a team environment or independently.
- Be able to communicate and be able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is a plus
- Analytical and technical skills is a must
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work in a distribution center environment with a variation of temperatures.
- Ability to safely work around/with heavy moving equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks, clamps, scissor lifts) in a high paced environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For More Information...
Visit: 422 W Mondamin St. Minooka, IL 60447