Direct Hire Opportunities for Assembly Worker's Available with an awesome Manufacturer in Rockton, Illinois!
Are you stuck in a dead end job with no reward for all of your hard work? STOP! This is the perfect career for you AND your friends with an awesome company who believes in promoting from within! They are always looking to attract the best in talent and strive to stay extremely competitive in regards to PAY!!!
With the Holidays just around the corner, these positions are a great way to get extra overtime and bring in the New Year with a secure, new career!
Shift: 2nd Shift (Must be willing to work on 2nd shift for at least ONE year!)
Hours: Monday through Thursday- 3:35pm-11:05pm and Friday's from 2:35pm-10:05pm (OT as Needed)
Pay Rate: Starting on 2nd shift at a new and exciting increase to $19.01/hr
These are Immediate Openings with a new and more competitive salary and bonuses offered. Shift premium offered and full benefits package including tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life, AD&D, and 401(k) plan.
1. Reads machine tags, standard parts list, production orders, and blueprints.
2. Retrieves parts.
3. Moves units to and from work stations.
4. Operates various equipment and machinery.
5. Assembles various sub-assemblies (i.e. shells, condensers, power blocks, etc.).
6. Performs various assembly operations (i.e. assembling, soldering, wiring, mechanical, electrical, brazing, etc.).
7. Inspects unit and parts to verify conformance to print specifications and insure quality standards are met.
1. Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery.
2. Maintains cleanliness of work area and follows safe work practice rules.
3. Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience: One-two years of related work experience required.
If you're looking for an awesome career with all of the overtime you may ever ask for, apply online at www.manpowernorthernillinois.com and contact the Manpower Office today at 815-316-0600!