Client is looking for a web designer that can also provide digital marketing support for a variety of tasks. Web Services is responsible for overseeing several brand websites, some of which are e-commerce. The team is a fast paced group that operates with a UX-centric mindset: First and foremost, we’re thinking about the end-user.
If you love writing awesome HTML, learning and practicing UX, doing something new every day, and thrive in the digital marketing world, we’d like to bring you on board.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Organized with email, tasks, and workload.
• An open communicator and thrive in a collaborative environment.
• A great listener and note-taker.
• Relentless improver and innovator that never says, “This is good enough” or “If it isn’t broke, why fix it?”
• Honest, candid, and courteous with team communication.
• Willing to take on new tasks (related to the job).
• Accept responsibility for their successes, failures, and open to critique.
1-3 years of experience:
• Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
Experience in Illustrator is a plus, but not required.
Experience with their “Liquid” programming language is a plus
• Google AdWords
• Web hosting control panels
E.g., GoDaddy, cPanel, DreamHost, Plesk, etc.
• Domain name registrars
E.g., GoDaddy, NameCheap, NetworkSolutions, etc.
• Password management tools
E.g., KeePass, Bitwarden, LastPass
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and how to optimize a website
3-5+ year of experience with:
• “User Experience” (UX) methods (researching, processes, etc.)
• HTML, CSS, and the website building (coding) process.
• Email Marketing systems and best practices.
Our brands use a few different service providers (MailChimp, CampaignMonitor, etc.)
• Google Analytics
Additional knowledge and experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize, is a plus.