I am currently recruiting for a Powder Coater Level II. Client is seeking 1-3 years of powder coating or related experience. Starting hourly rate will be $15.50 potentially more for proven experience. This is a direct hire position with benefits.
The powder coater is responsible for all in-house operations of consistently applying decorative and functional electrostatic powder coating finishes onto various metals in a safe and timely manner.
Candidates presented for consideration must:
• Work Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
• Work overtime when necessary
• Be teachable/trainable
• Possess excellent listening skills
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Be able to meet the physical demands as outlined in the job description
• Ability to read blueprints or shop drawings is a plus
• Be comfortable working with hand tools and other machinery
• Possess a valid driver’s license to operate a forklift and pallet truck (we will run an MVR when the background is run; we will complete our own forklift and pallet truck certification)
• Pass a Pulmonary Function Test (if we offer a candidate the position, we will arrange for the PFT) and Fit Test. This is in addition to the normal background check and 10-panel drug screen
• Be comfortable working on a computer (employees are required to scan on and off work orders using a computer)