Oasis Staffing is looking for CNC Machinists for our client located on the Westside.
This is a full time position.
Presently looking for CNC Machinist for various shifts.
1st shift: 6am-4:30pm (30 min lunch)
2nd shift: 4pm-2:30am (30min lunch)
For 1st shift (Days) need a machinist with strong milling competencies with Mikron and/or Heidenhiem and CNC control experience a definite plus.
For 2nd shift (Nights) need a machinist with strong milling competencies with Mikron and/or Heidenhiem and CNC control experience a definite plus.
For 1st shift (Days) need a machinist with strong lathe competencies with Okuma Milling and Turning experience a definite plus.
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience required as a CNC Machinist.
2. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
3. Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
4. Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Responsible for operation, loading parts, proving programs, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
2. Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
3. Measures and marks dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
4. Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to insure quality of productions. Reports all machine malfunctions to Manager.
5. Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
6. Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
7. Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
8. May perform other duties as assigned by management.
Must pass a drug and criminal background check. Resume is required.