Oasis Staffing, a Performance Personnel company, is recruiting for Equipment Installation professionals to work regionally in manufacturing facilities. Day to day commute is within 45 minutes of Lincoln, but future jobs could involve regional travel.
Duties will include the fabrication, assembly and/or installation of equipment under the leadership of our client's supervisors. Accountability includes maintenance tasks and meeting established deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
· Compliance with all safety regulations
· Performing quality work that meets company and client expectations
· Using equipment in a safe and efficient manner
· Tracking and logging tools and equipment use.
·· Represent our client with a professional and respectful image
· Develop relationships with client and vendor contacts
· Ability to regularly travel to job sites and open availability
· Use of hand tools and industrial equipment
· Using ladders up to 6 feet
- Lifting equipment and materials up to 75 lbs (assisted)
· Walking, standing, bending, twisting, lifting up to 10 hours per day