Thank you for your interest in working for Performance Personnel. If you intend to apply for this position, please read these important bullet points before proceeding:
- Applications will be followed by an in-person interview and onboarding; please allow 30+ minutes.
- Please be prepared to provide your complete work history including company name, duties performed, start and end dates. A resume is always recommended but not required.
- Most positions require a short online skills assessment.
- It is suggested that you bring in your IDs needed to complete the I-9 form. Typical examples are a state-issued driver's license/ID AND a social security card/birth certificate.
Now on to the Job details...
Performance Personnel has partnered with a local company that is looking for experienced general laborers to join their team. Candidates must have extensive experience assisting skilled trades workers. Position requires out of state travel, per diem and hotel provided. MUST have clear background and valid driver's license. Pay is based on experience $16 - $22.
- assisting the skilled trade workers like welders
- various general labor and production duties
- Out of state travel
- Welding (Basic)
- Blueprint reading
- Must have proven 2+ years' experience assisting skilled trades
- Must be highly motivated, as candidate will have to take initiative with tasks and learning
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be a team player
- Must be reliable
- About Performance Personnel
- Performance Personnel is a technology-driven, employee-focused staffing and recruitment company with hundreds of jobs available daily.
- Take the work out of finding work!
- Our skilled recruiters will partner with you to find the best opportunities.
- We offer an array of services to help our employees maximize their professional development.
- Benefits available.
- Please contact us at any time – we’re happy to help!
- Apply In-Person or Online
535 S. Emporia #104
Wichita, KS 67202