Are you looking for a new leadership position in a manufacturing environment? Would you like to work for a well-established company that is rapidly growing?
The position facilitates the safe and efficient functioning of the packaging department, implements packaging schedules and plans, maintains equipment, monitors results, supervises packaging department personnel.
This position is 1st, 2nd shift, or 3rd shift. It is a direct-hire! The pay starts in the $17-$23/hour range, but there will be a lot of overtime.
POSITION – Production Supervisor.
JOB LOCATION – Manitowoc, WI.
STARTING DATE – Immediate.
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Direct-hire.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – This is a full-time position.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
STARTING PAY – $17-$23/hour.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Background experience in food manufacturing preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Insure that packaging lines are set up and ready to run at start of shift and start of every new product.
• Assign personnel to packaging lines and other job functions.
• Insure proper procedures and materials are being used.
• Oversee other essential positions that insure all quality and customer specs are met.
• Perform maintenance work and troubleshooting on a departmental level.
• Take whatever steps are necessary to produce a quality product.
• Teach and enforce physical safety procedures and processes.
• Anticipate production or scheduling issues and try to correct to prevent downtime or quality problems.
• Facilitate in maintaining morale among staff.
• Maintain a high level of communication among the packaging department personnel and other departments.
• Continually try to improve processes and training programs that will help insure safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Review and approve all paper work by end of shift.
• Help set up machines when needed.
• Make sure that machines and materials are ready for the next shift.
• Continually observe and check paperwork and product to insure that we are meeting customer specifications.
• Assist with palletizing when needed.
• Assist with cutting down product.
• Help move racks of product.
• Help assistant supervisors and line leaders as needed and other duties deemed necessary and appropriate.
• May be needed to cover on packaging line to keep operations running.
• Assist with packaging personnel evaluations.
• Assist in interviewing potential employees.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org apply online at www.seekcareers.com or call or text Micah at 920-682-2900 for additional information.
Keywords: (supervisor, leadership, production, manufacturing).
About SEEK Careers/Staffing:
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SEEKManitowoc today!