Staffing Branch Manager - Inside Sales
If you are ready for the next step in your career and you can multi-task with the best, you will want to consider working with SEEK - a 50-year old, financially secure, woman-owned business!
You will be responsible for leading your team to profitably while also working a desk. You will use your business acumen to set goals with your branch while delivering excellent customer service and developing your team to their full potential.
POSITION – Working Branch Team Lead
JOB LOCATION – Eagan, Minnesota
STARTING DATE – November 1, 2022
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Long-Term, Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 1st Shift (8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri)
STARTING PAY – $50-60k/year DOE + Commission
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma required, advanced degree preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Previous office, sales, and management experience required, as well as 40 wpm typing skills
As a Branch Team Leader, you will be involved in many aspects of the business to grow and develop your team while reaching both business and financial goals. This is a fast-paced, high pressure position that requires above- average computer skills and someone who is willing to learn on the fly!
- Branch Profitability
- Hire and retain branch personnel
- Manage relationships in assigned territories by making solution calls
- Review branch statistics weekly
- Recruit and retain sufficient applicants to keep assignment employee levels at or above 150 percent of employees working weekly
- Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years sales/marketing experience (preferably in the staffing industry)
- Basic computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask with above-average customer service skills
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Carol at 262-388-7454.
Keywords: recruit, recruiter, staffing, office, supervisor, manager, sourcing, branch manager, team lead, leader, manager
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.